Why do you need a company in Estonia? What are the advantages of establishing a firm such as a private limited company?
1. There is no corporate tax on undistributed profits.
2. There is no obligation to introduce a minimum authorized capital.
3. There is no requirement to register a real office.
4. There is no need to hire full-time employees.
5. There is no currency regulation.
6. You can work at home, running an online company.
7. You can manage Internet banking.
8. You can obtain the status of an Estonian E-citizen.
9. You can sell goods and services under the Estonian (EU) mark.
Registration, incorporation, foundation with the notary, ready-made companies sale in Estonia, remote company incorporation, corporate bank accounts in the European Union, VAT number for international commerce, accounting, contact person-secretary, business address, residence permit through entrepreneurship in the EU.
Estoest OU is licensed as a trust and corporate service provider (license authorized to provide company formation and management services in Estonia.
How much costs a company in Estonia?
Estonian company incorporation or buying ready-made company - from 700 €. Opening bank account for free.
All Estonian companies, whether they are engaged in commercial activities or not, are required to register a data protection officer, who monitors the Implementation of the law on prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, sanctions regulations on the basis of internal rules and principles of information protection.